Image Processıng Technologıes
Image processing continues to evolve as factory automation systems continue to be implemented and it's used in a wide variety of industrial areas optimizing a variety of applications and needs.
You can perform image processing in applications as expiration dates, text verification, QR code verification, print orientation verification, color verification, thickness measurement, surface control, position control, contamination control.
The products can be subjected to sorting processes with integrated automation systems that can detect deformation, shape differences and foreign substances.
The position information of the objects on the production line can be detected and the location of the product can be communicated when it reaches the necessary equipment.
Benefits of image processing systems:
- Acceleration and automation of product extraction.
- Increased speed and efficiency of the production line.
- Incorrect product detection and control procedures.
- Automation of barcode text and image validation processes.
- Determination of the locations of objects in distributed positions without the need to arrange them.
- Ability to independently revise and update from other systems.
- Integration and ease of maintenance.
- Easy and real time processing of multiple data.
- Increased traceability and traceability of production.